segunda-feira, dezembro 11, 2006

De La Show


terceira e quarta vez que vou aos shows do De La Soul, sábado e domingo respectivamente. E se o disco mais antigo tem mais de década de lançamento, a energia no palco parece que tudo começou ontem. Foi como ouvir, cantada, a construção de parte da minha história musical



"And everybody's talkin' bout you're so funny But they still tellin' lies to me I got the trees in my backyard And it's hard for them to tell a lie to me And who's the foot, I'm the foot but who's steppin'(Ain't no half steppin') You know where I'm steppin' Skirts play wit it cause I'm slick like that I'm the greatest MC in the world!! You gots to gimme gimme mine cause I'm heavy when I weigh it Watch the way I say it (ego trip) Change my pitch up, smack my bitch up I never did it The flavor's bein' butt but brothers ain't gettin' it Get it; or else you're a goner When I rolls over ya gonna have to wanna lamp Cause it's the chattanooga champ Takin' a train...Takin' a train...Takin' a train...Takin' a train... "